Hey everyone, we all love having those super soft baby feet but we also know that it takes a lot of hard work and mostly a lot of struggle to maintain it. And going to the spa every time for treatment can be a major headache specially if you are a busy person. As you ladies know am always looking out for do-it yourself products and I came on this amazing product! 🙂
1000 Hour Softsole Exfoliating Foot Peel is a safe and effective at-home treatment that exfoliates feet to soften calluses and cracked heels while removing hardened skin from the feet. Its literally like giving your feet a PEEL! This product has got Glycolic Acid, Lactic Acid & Salicylic Acid in it. It is also enriched with lavender oil to help relieve tired, fatigued feet and vitamin E for it’s moisturizing qualities and improving skin elasticity.
How to use:
Rinse your feet
Apply the wraps containing active ingredients to your feet
Relax for 90 minutes and wash off
If you’ve been fed-up of using foot files etc etc to remove those hard skin on your heal this pedicure treatment will definitely help you in removing rough skin easily after one application. The hardened skin begins to peel after 3-7 days, revealing beautiful, softer skin in just two weeks. Please note you may get shocked to see the amount of skin peeling. It is quite natural so please don’t get panicked. To remove the dead/peeled skin easily soak your feet in warm water.
If you have dry and smelly feet these wraps may do a wonderful job for you. This peel is not painful at all but in case you have any open wounds, suffer from fungal nail infections, skin allergies or tinea consult a medical practitioner before using. You should also stop using Softsole immediately if you feel discomfort or skin irritation.
If you are always busy and cant afford to go to spa every time I definitely recommend this! I seriously think its a life savior kind of product.
Hey Everyone, there are people no matter how much they care for their feet they still end up having a fair share of calluses, dry patches and cracked skin. Even those who regularly use a pumice stone and foot lotion might find that the forces working against their feet. Not to mention the climate as well has a major role such as dry weather, hot showers and open shoes. And comes in picture the Moisturizing Socks!
So good news… thanks to the Moisturizing Socks now you don’t need to put vaseline, oil or heavy cream on your feet, then wrap them in cellophane and then put on a pair of socks until morning to have soft and smooth feet! All these steps are time consuming and Moisturizing Socks makes life easier!
So what are Moisturizing Socks?
Well to start with there are 2 different types of socks. Those that you pull on over heavily lotioned feet, and those that come with lotion built in. But today I will review those with built-in lotion. These socks are really convenient as you don’t need to deal with applying creams or lotions or worry about purchasing one separately. These socks comes in different scents like lavender, mint and tea tree and the moisturizing ingredients are typically avocado oil, olive oil, grapeseed oil, vitamin E and jojoba and are contained in a polymer gel that comes in the sock itself. See below how it is inside.
How to use?
First you need to wash your feet using lukewarm water and a soap-free cleanser to avoid drying out the skin. Use a pumice stone or exfoliating scrub to clear off some of the dry, callused skin on the heels and soles of your feet. This will help the moisturizing ingredients penetrate deeper into the skin. Rinse and pat your feet dry instead of rubbing them with the towel, which could remove too much moisture. Then apply moisturizing lotion, cream or oil.
If you are using a gel-type moisturizing sock, you may skip this step. Apply the moisturizer as soon as you can, preferably within three minutes of drying off to seal in as much moisture as possible. If you struggle with athlete’s foot, try to avoid getting moisturizer in between your toes.
Usually the socks comes with instructions telling you for how long you should wear them which is usually from 30-40 minutes. But you may also wear it overnight. These socks also come with nonslip soles, so you can pamper your feet while you do chores or other work around the house. Cool right! 🙂 If you have very dry skin, using the moisturizing socks on a daily (or nightly) basis might be worth considering. However, once or twice a week is usually adequate for most people, but be sure to pay attention to the directions.
How to take care of your socks?
You do need to treat these socks with care to get the most use out of them. Most require hand washing, and because they already contain the moisturizing ingredients, they will run out of these ingredients after several uses.
I personally enjoy these socks as they are really comfortable and lightweight. And they do work perfectly! First time I had worn them they felt a bit cold but then gradually you can feel some heat inside which means they are working. This is a product I definitely recommend if you want to pamper your feet!
Hey ladies… am so happy that the heat is reducing in UAE. It is quite unbearable for me to take the heat despite me coming from a tropical country – Mauritius. There the highest temperature I’ve ever dealt with is not more than 34°C. So you can imagine how hard it is for me to survive here. 😦
So from childhood I have been taught to drink coconut water as it cools down the system and helps to fight back the heat. Beside that Coconut water has lots of benefits which I wanted to share with you guys. Am sure some of you will definitely give it a go after you read this. 🙂
Coconut water is a natural isotonic drink where the electrolyte levels are similar to those found in the human body. It is very refreshing and rich in sugar, electrolytes and minerals – available in the natural form in most sterile conditions. Some research has shown coconuts to have cytokinins which have significant anti aging, anti carcinogenic and anti thrombotic effects.
The water of fresh green coconuts is actually fat free and has zero cholesterol – some studies even go as far as to say that it increases the HDL levels in the body. Once a coconut is cut open, the water should be consumed as exposure to air can result in loss of nutrients. It is low in fat though rich in vitamins and the potassium level is twice the amount found in bananas. So interesting huh?! Specially those who hate to eat bananas like me!
Here are some of the benefits of Coconut Water:
1. Anti-Ageing – Coconut water contains cytokines and lauric acid, the two important elements which are used in the process of cell growth and their regulation. It has significant anti-ageing, anti-carcinogenic and anti-thrombotic properties which helps to minimize skin aging, balances PH levels and keeps the connective tissue hydrated and strong.
2. Antioxidants – Emotional stress reduces the flow of blood to our skin and contributes to the ageing process. Consuming coconut water in high quantities improves the skin health and vitality, and removes damaging free radicals from the body. Antioxidants in coconut water help in fighting free radicals; it also helps to reduce the swelling in hands and legs. It helps to overcome the toxic effect of antibiotics and sulpha drugs. Thus it is very useful for patients as it helps to absorb drugs easily. It also help to remove free radicals that damage the skin.
3. Oxygen Circulation – Poor oxygen circulation results in impurities getting deposited on the skin. Each and every cell in the body needs an adequate amount of oxygen which is possible only through proper blood circulation in the body that carries oxygen throughout the body. Coconut water is very effective in boosting proper circulation in the body, thereby allowing the skin to breathe a lot of healthy oxygen which in turn promotes a healthy and flawless complexion.
4. Increases Immunity – Coconut water is rich in Vitamin C which increases immune system functions which provides immunity towards common disease cold, flu and infections.
5. Bone and Teeth Health – Coconut water provides a high amount of calcium which strengthens bone and teeth. It is effective to prevent osteoporosis. It also improves oral health and prevents tooth decay.
6. Oily Skin – Coconut water helps to wash off excess oil from the skin, cleanses the oil and makes skin tone more even. People with Oily skin tend to have a shiny face. Coconut water helps to control shine and provides a natural glow to the face. So it is definitely a blessing for Oily skinned people. Yayyy… 🙂
7. Acne and Blemishes – Washing face with coconut water regularly can also eliminate acne, black spots, wrinkles and blemishes on the skin.
8. As Moisturizer – Dehydration can sap all the charm and leaves the skin lifeless. Coconut water treats dull and dry skin and imparts a glow to the face. It has natural properties which hydrates the skin giving a glow and smoothness to the face that you have always wished for. Coconut water can be used as a moisturizer during both summers and winters. It has a light consistency and can be an excellent moisturizer that can be applied all over the body. It is an ideal moisturizer for people with oily skin as it helps to reduce the oiliness of the skin. For more results consume Coconut water to enhance the skin from within.
9. Skin Infection – Coconut water has many healing, anti-viral, anti-microbial, and anti-fungal properties which keep skin safe from infections. You can apply it directly on the skin or can even mix it in your bath. Both ways you can treat the infection to a great extent.
10. Reduce Inflammation – Due to the anti-inflammatory property coconut is beneficial to prevent inflammation.
11. Hair Care – Coconut Water Fights Hair Loss by addressing issues by improving blood circulation in the scalp, strengthening the hair follicles and increasing the density of the hair. It also Fights Dryness, Dull, dry and frizzy hair is hard to manage and looks unsightly too. Massaging your hair with coconut water prior to bathing will help you to get rid of rough and unruly hair and will make your hair soft, smooth and manageable. Lauric acid, present in coconut water gives water conditioning abilities. Lauric acid shields the hair proteins and protects the root of the hair strands preventing hair breakage. Coconut water also moisturizes the hair and possesses the ability of penetrating into the hair shaft by conditioning the hair from within. The water can be consumed and can also be used to wash hair. Coconut water’s antibacterial, anti-fungal properties may help hair growth and also protects the scalp against dandruff, lice and itchy scalp, all of which can hinder hair growth. Coconuts are a rich source of hair loving nutrients like Vitamin, Vitamin K and iron. These nutrients are essential for maintaining your hair’s shine and softness. So if you are in the conquest for beautiful hair then you should definitely give it a go! 😉
12. Weight Loss – Coconut water has time and again proven to be very effective for losing weight. This drink has been viewed as one of the healthiest ways to lose weight as it is a natural drink and contains no chemicals whatsoever. You can relish the goodness of coconut water as an early morning juice.
13. Post Work Out Drink – Coconut water is widely known to replace the minerals and fluids that we lose during physical activities. People who work out on a regular basis should drink a lot of coconut water specially if you sweat a lot as you can dehydrate. Coconut water has been used to treat dehydration caused by dysentery, cholera, diarrhoea and stomach flu. The electrolyte balance and plasma content in coconut water has been found to be similar to human blood.
14. Increases Metabolic Rate – Regular consumption of coconut water increases the metabolism rate which helps to burn sugar a lot faster. As a result, the level of insulin in a person’s body burns faster. Thus a person has more energy and loses fat faster.
15. Bloating – Bloating treatment and prevention is one of the top health benefits of coconut water. It often minimizes the accumulation of gas and makes one feel more comfortable.
16. Digestion – Coconut water is composed of bioactive enzymes such as folic acid, phosphatase, catalase, dehydrogenase, diastase, peroxidase, RNA polymerases and so on. These enzymes help in easy digestion and metabolism. The water also has more minerals like calcium, manganese and zinc than some fruits like oranges. It is also a good source of Vitamin B such as riboflavin, thiamine, pyridoxine, and folates. Human body requires them from external sources to replenish and hence It becomes very essential to the human body.
17. Cardiovascular Health – Coconut water is rich in magnesium and potassium and is helpful for people who suffer from low blood pressure. It also reduces the risk of heart attacks. Coconut water regulates the blood circulation and prevents the formation of plaque. Drinking coconut water regularly contributes to health and prevents heart strokes. Coconut water also helps to increase good cholesterol which makes it a wonderful treatment for maintaining good cardiovascular health.
18. Manages Stress & Boosts Energy – Coconut oil consists of Vitamin B derivatives like riboflavin, thiamine and pantothenic acid which help to reduce stress, anxiety and depression. Abundant in essential nutrients, coconut water makes a wonderful energy drink. Coconut water has less sugar and sodium content and has high content of potassium, calcium and chloride which helps to hydrate, replenish and rejuvenate the body.
19. Cancer Prevention – Coconut is also effective to prevent colon and breast cancer.
20. Pregnant women SAVIOUR! – Coconut water is one of the best sources for preventing health issues in pregnant women because it refreshes the body with vitamins and fibers. It also helps in boosting the immune system which is essential for both, mother and the baby. Having a glass of coconut water on daily basis will be beneficial for healthy living. It is naturally sterile and is especially good for pregnant women as it helps to improve the immunity and the health of both mother and the baby. The anti-bacterial, anti-fungal properties prevent infection and illness during pregnancy. It also helps in fighting acidity as pregnant women mostly suffer from acidity problems. Since drugs and medicines should are mostly recommended to be avoided at this stage, coconut water is the best natural remedy for acidity and heart burns. Its natural diuretic properties treat urinary tract infection in pregnant women. Drinking coconut water increases the flow of urine and gets rid of this infection naturally. Coconut water boosts the levels of amniotic fluid and improves the overall health of the fetus. Fetal development receives a unique boost from an array of vitamins, nutrients and anti-oxidants present in fresh coconut water.
What chocolate for beautiful skin???!!! I know ladies sounds crazy for we’ve always been told its bad for the skin and gives pimples if you eat a lot of it but nooo… it has also got lots of benefits if you apply it on your skin. Chocolate is mainly made of Cocoa and it is very high in powerful antioxidants called flavonols which protect your skin from skin damaging free radicals. Cocoa has anti-aging and anti-inflammatory properties. It is rich in minerals magnesium, sulphur, calcium, iron, copper, zinc, potassium, and manganese. Sulphur helps promote healthy and beautiful skin. Calcium is good for skin growth & regeneration, Cancer Prevention and retains moisture.
Here are a few tips how to nourish your skin and make some homemade Chocolate Masks. Please note you have to use chocolate with 70-90 % content of cocoa to see results. You may also use these masks on some other parts of your body if you wish so. Hope you all will love it 🙂
1) Chocolate Regenerating Face Mask
Mix 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate with 1 teaspoon of almond oil and 1 teaspoon of rose hip oil. Make sure that your mask is lukewarm and comfortable to touch. Add 1 drop of essential oil of the rose, mix all the ingredients very well and apply the mask on your face for 20 minutes. Rinse with lukewarm water. The oils will help to regenerate your skin cells and chocolate will help tone and hydrate the skin.
2) Toning Chocolate Face Mask
This mask can tone your skin very well, hydrate it and even improve it’s elasticity. To prepare it you need to warm up 50 grams of “good” chocolate on the water bath. To prepare other ingredients you will need to blend them. Mix apple, banana, strawberries and water melon in your blender and put 2-3 tablespoons of this mix into the bowl. Add 1 tablespoon of your melted chocolate. If a big part of your tasty smoothy stayed in your blender – you can happily drink it, knowing that you care for your skin both from inside and out! Now, apply the mask on your face and neck and wait for about 20 minutes before rinsing the mask with lukewarm water.
3) Hydrating Chocolate Face Mask
To prepare this “wonder mask” take 50 grams of chocolate warm it up on the water bath till it becomes liquid. Then mix 1 tablespoon of this liquid chocolate with 1 tablespoon of olive oil (you can use sweet almond oil, linen oil or grape seed oil instead) and 1 egg’s yolk (you can skip egg’s yolk if you don’t like the smell of it. Chocolate with oil will also have wonderful effect.) Mix it all up very well and spread the mask all over your face and neck. Make sure that the temperature of your chocolate mask is comfortable to apply it on your face. Keep it on for about 15 minutes and then rinse with lukewarm water.
4) Rejuvenating, hydrating and soothing Chocolate Mask
Mix 1 tablespoon of melted chocolate with 1 tablespoon of thick add-ons free cream and add 1 tablespoon of liquid honey. Apply this mask on your face and neck for about 15 minutes and then, rinse it with lukewarm water. If you still have some “stickiness” on your face, wipe your skin with your favorite toner
Hey everyone… me been using this cream for years now. This is the best feet cream I have ever used so far! I have dry skin when it comes to my feet but its all changed since I started using this lotion, my skin looks beautiful and feels very soft. It’s gives skin a baby’s feel and evens out the skin. My skins looks healthy. This cream does work on chapped, flaky, or even feeling itchy and irritated skin.
It is clinically proven to act as a regenerating moisture ‘bandage’* to help repair and relieve very dry, irritated skin in just one application. From the first use, you feel an immediate sensation of relief and comfort. With daily use, skin is intensely hydrated, softer and smoother.
Its creamy and non-greasy texture is easily absorbed so it allows you to get dressed immediately after application. Apply once or twice a day, taking particular care to massage over very dry areas of the body such as legs, knees and elbows. I love it and I would recommend anyone to try it. Great body product yet non greasy and easily absorbs and the smell is great too . It’s a quality product and super affordable!